SINP Entrepreneurs Program
Similar to other provincial investment immigration programs, the SINP Entrepreneurs program allows entrepreneurs to bring their whole family to settle in Saskatchewan, Canada 🇨🇦. The applicant must ensure that the business investment is in compliance with SINP regulations. Here is a few reasons why you should choose these programs:
- Obtain Permanent Residency for the whole family.
- Low investment costs requirement.
- Your children will have free education up to grade 12.
- Enjoy one of the best healthcare systems in the world.
- No deposit is required for this program (PNP PEI requires $200,000 as a deposit and PNP NB requires $100,000 CAD as a deposit).
- Have $500,000 (CAD) at a minimum in Net Business and Personal Assets;
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant business management or entrepreneurial experience gained in the past ten years; and,
- Intend to invest a minimum of $300,000 (CAD) in Regina and Saskatoon or a minimum of $200,000 (CAD) in all other Saskatchewan communities.
- Take a business survey trip for at least 7 days in Saskatchewan.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to SINP.
- SINP will evaluate the applicant’s EOI and send out an Invitation to Submit an
- Application (ISA) for only selected EOI.
- Submit a Nomination Application with a non-refundable fee of $2,500 CAD.
- Submit a business survey trip request and interview
If you are interested in this program, GTR Immigration will provide with all the resource and support during the process to help you choose the right place to settle in Canada and support you with launching or purchasing your business. Not only that, we will ensure to make a process of your immigration documents are properly filed with quality and professional manners.
Please send us your CV via email@example.com so our team can make an assessment on your profile.
We are there to help for farming sector, as we are doing it for farm owners and those who looking jobs in farming sector.
Visit our website regarding farming sector – GreentechFarming.
Have questions ? Jump on to canadaimmigrationforum.ca to ask all your questions !