Ontario relaunches 100 immigrant entrepreneurs program
Ford government restarts immigrant investor program with 100 migrants pledging $200,000 each
TORONTO – Ontario is planning to take in 100 immigrants over the next two years under a program that allows foreign entrepreneurs to apply to immigrate to the province after they invest a minimum of $200,000 in the country’s economy.
Ontario relaunches 100 immigrant entrepreneurs program infographic
- OINP Entrepreneur Stream
- Immigrate to Ontario
- Business Entrepreneur Class Immigration
- Ontario has finished its Candidate Nomination quota for this year
- How to Migrate to Canada in 2022
- Ontario gives provincial nomination to new Express Entry candidates
- Canada Immigration focuses on Business Immigration
- Study Business Administrative in Ontario, Canada
- New Federal Program to Assist Permanent Residency Immigration in Rural and Northern Canada
Do you want to live in Saskatchewan?