Immigration Nominee Program for Saskatoon, Regina- Saskatchewan
Saskatoon and Regina two major cities in Saskatchewan province.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is a way to immigrate to Canada. Through the SINP, the Province of Saskatchewan:
- Invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to make Saskatchewan their home
- Nominates successful applicants to the federal government for permanent residency in Canada
- The SINP is only one of the steps toward becoming a permanent resident in Saskatchewan. All approved applicants must also apply for residency through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Canadian Immigration Commission.
Three SINP program categories you can apply to:
- International Skilled Worker:
- Saskatchewan Experience:
- Entrepreneur and Farm:
International Skilled Worker:
This is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan.
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Have a language test result that meets the federal Express Entry language requirements. Visit IRCC to convert IELTS, CELPIP, TEF and TCF scores to CLB 5 to 9+.
- Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length.
- Have experience in an occupation that is high skilled and not on the Excluded Occupation List.
- Your above work experience must be in the field of your completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship.
- You may be required to provide proof of Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) for your occupation.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
- Those having existing work permit as in working in Saskatchewan for at least six month.
- Individual who worked as Health professional.
- Those who working in hospitality sector in Saskatchewan as food and beverage servers, food counter attendants, kitchen helpers, or housekeeping and cleaning staff for at least six months.
- Individual working for an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan.
- For students who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada.
Entrepreneur and Farm:
- If you are an international student graduating from a Saskatchewan institution who wants to become an entrepreneur can fit into the International Graduate Entrepreneur Category.
- If you are an entrepreneur and plan to start a business in Saskatchewan.
The Entrepreneur Expression of Interest (EOI_Pool_Selections_Table_Mar-5-2020)
- if you are an experienced farmer and plan to buy and operate a farm in Saskatchewan.
If you are interested in this program, GTR Immigration will provide with all the resource and support during the process to help you choose the right place to settle in Canada and support you with launching or purchasing your business. Not only that, we will ensure to make a process of your immigration documents are properly filed with quality and professional manners.
Please send us your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can make an assessment on your profile.
We are there to help for farming sector, as we are doing it for farm owners and those who looking jobs in farming sector.
Visit our website regarding farming sector – GreentechFarming.
Have questions ? Jump on to canadaimmigrationforum.ca to ask all your questions !