Alberta is the 6th largest province by area and the 4th most populous city in Canada, being home to 4,067,175 people. Alberta’s capital is Edmonton, while Calgary is its largest city. The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is one of the popular immigration programs for immigrants to move to Alberta. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the right mix of skills and work experience needed by the province may receive an Alberta Provincial Nomination. The following are the options to Immigrate to Alberta
- Alberta Opportunity Stream for skilled workers who are currently working in an eligible occupation in Alberta.
- Alberta Express Entry Stream for candidates in the Express Entry (EE) system who have a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of at least 300, and who are currently working in an eligible occupation.
- Alberta Self-Employed Farmer Stream for those who wish to operate a farming business
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream for international graduates of a designated post-secondary institution in Alberta, who wish to start a business in Alberta.
- Foreign Graduate Start-Up Visa for foreign nationals who graduated from outside Canada and who wish to start a business in Alberta.
Free Asessment Form
Find out if you qualify under any of Immigration Programs.
Immigrate to Canada
All foreign workers and employers have to undergo proper channels and eligibility criteria before the employment begins in Canada. This is crucial because all foreign workers need a permit. The permit issued to the workers depends on the kind of program they qualify for. There different types of Canadian Work Permits.read more
The number of foreign students who choose to complete their higher education from Canada has increased significantly over the last few decades, with an 11% rise in foreign student enrollment. Offering top-quality education in internationally renowned colleges, the cost of living, a rich and vibrant life along with affordable tuition fees for the institutions make Canada a leading destination for students.read more
There are several programs which are specifically introduced for the Business Class, who can significantly contribute to the Canadian economy. This includes entrepreneurs, investors, start-ups or self-employed people who are interested in venturing into the Canadian market and contribute using their business acumen and skills.read more
Getting a visa is just the first step towards a new life that you envision to start in Canada. There are several other factors which need to be considered like finding a house, preparing entry at the airport, understanding the laws of the country and getting a clear picture of the obligations that are imposed on the citizens.read more
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Traders Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec-Selected Skilled Workers Program
- Atlantic Pilot Program
- LMIA Permit Program for Less-skilled Workers
- Temporary Work Program
- Canada Experience Class
- Quebec Experience Class
- Federal Self-employed Programs
- Entrepreneur Program
- Start-up Visa Program
How can we help?
- FREE assessment
- Advice on PR , Study , Visit , Business visas
- Preparing Immigration Documents
- Pre-landing coaching
- Live chat – one to one session
- Job Search
- Resume and Cover Letter service
- Interview preparation service
- Orientation before arrival
- Post Landing Services
- Help you and your family settle
- Help your friends and family