ICCRC sets huge targets for Canada Permanent Residency
Canada’s Minister of Immigration, the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, announced the new immigration plans for Canada Permanent Residency for 2019-2021.
The new three-year plan includes updated targets for 2019 and 2020 of 330,800 and 341,000 new permanent residents respectively. It also set a new target of 350,000 in 2021.
Canada has always been welcoming to immigrants. Newcomers and immigration contribute a big part to the country’s economy.
The Minister of Immigration tweeted yesterday –
“Today, I was proud to table the new multi-year immigration plan, which sets ambitious targets to welcome newcomers to help contribute to our economy.”
– The Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Pathways to Canadian Immigration
Canada has many pathways for immigrants to apply for Permanent Residency.
The current Canadian Immigration Programs include:
- Skilled Worker – Qualification in this program depends on the candidate’s education, age, work experience and other factors.
- Family Class Sponsorship – For candidates who can be sponsored for immigration by close relatives already living in Canada.
- Canadian Experience Class – For skilled candidates with professional or technical work experience who wishes to settle permanently in Canada.
- Investors and Entrepreneurs – For individuals who wish to own or invest in any business while residing permanently in Canada.
- Provincial Nominee – Some provinces in Canada has PNP Programs where eligible candidates are nominated by the Province to apply for PR.
Applicants need to meet specific eligibility criteria before they can apply. Our expert consultant can guide through the application process!
Have you submitted your applications? Contact us today to know how to apply for Canadian PR.
Contact us today to find about your possibilities of immigrating to Canada! GreenTech Resources is a licensed recruiter and immigration consultants in Canada.
For more information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment down below.
There are 50+ ways for you to immigrate to Canada! To find your eligibility for Canadian PR, fill out our online form here for a FREE assessment by our experts!
Know more about our immigration coaching services here: https://aboutcanada.youcanbook.me
Visit our Job Portal here: http://www.ciccanadajobs.com/