Canada Immigration News: Study shows Expanding Prospects for Cooks (NOC 6322) in the Canadian job market.
Cook is becoming a very large employment category in Canada. Restaurants and hotels are a fast-growing industry in the country. The number of job opportunities in this sector is also increasing. The prospects for cooks are looking positive in the nearer future.
In Canada Permanent Residency Programs, Cook’s NOC is 6322. There are various factors which contribute to the growth of prospects for cooks:
- Growing job openings for Cook.
- Fast-food outlets are growing in Canada. They are the largest employer.
- Provides seminars, workshops, etc. to train learning cooks.
- High demand for well-trained cooks.
Hired cooks have to prepare a wide variety of foods depending on the needs of the employer. Cooks usually gets hired in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, educational institutions and other establishments.
Cooks have to perform many duties during their job. some of them can be:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
- Oversee kitchen operations,
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers, etc.
Are you interested to work as a cook in Canada? Contact us today!
We can help you with your visa process, your settlement in Canada as well as your employment!
Check your eligibility for PR here: https://bit.ly/2wLuO11
Browse for job opportunities matching your profile here: http://www.ciccanadajobs.com/
Know more about our immigration coaching services here: https://aboutcanada.youcanbook.me