Canada Immigration focuses on Business Immigration
In the recent week, Canada Immigration has made a significant focus on Business Immigration.
What is Business Immigration?
This program is most suitable for entrepreneurs. This program is for those individuals, who are looking to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business in Canada. Candidates are required to own a business and/or have managerial experience.
In the last week, many new developments have been made in Business Immigration. They are:
- In a draw held on November 23, Ontario issued 15 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) to entrepreneur immigrants. The minimum score for the candidates in the OINP’s Entrepreneur Stream was 112.
- In another draw held on November 21, Saskatchewan issued 84 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) to entrepreneur immigrants. The minimum score for the candidates in the SINP’s Entrepreneur Stream was 115. The highest score was 135.
To know more about SINP’s Entrepreneur Category, click here.
- British Columbia PNP announced the launch of the Entrepreneur Immigration — Regional Pilot. Through this program, entrepreneurs can come to the smaller localities in BC, and grow a business there. The program is planned to launch next year in 2019.
To know more about BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot, click here.
Under Business Immigration, there are several options available:
- Federal Start-Up Visa Program.
It is a part of Canada’s federal immigration program. Candidates must be an owner of a business, meet the language requirement and have adequate financial support before they can apply. To check your eligibility, fill up our free assessment form.
- PNP Business Immigration.
Many provinces have Business Immigration Programs as a part of their Provincial Nominees Program. Each province has different conditions for eligibility. You can check your eligibility by completing our free assessment form today.
Contact us today to find out how you can immigrate to Canada. GreenTech Resources is a licensed recruiter and immigration consultants in Canada.
For more information, you can email us at email@example.com or leave a comment down below.
There are 50+ ways for you to immigrate to Canada! To find your eligibility for Canadian PR, fill out our online form here for a FREE assessment by our experts!
Know more about our immigration coaching services here: https://aboutcanada.youcanbook.me
Visit our Job Portal here: http://www.ciccanadajobs.com/